I blog about...

Saturday, January 5, 2013

hello and welcome

Why hello there friends! Welcome to yet another one of my blogs!

This is the 2nd blog that I will be posting in, and this one should be interesting and useful to many (I hope!). 

I have recently taken over the job of cooking for my family, and I have fallen in love with it! Seriously, sometimes I find myself counting down the hours at work just so I can come home and try out a new recipe. 

I have made a lot of very interesting things so far, and I've been posting pictures of my new creations via instragram and facebook. It was when I got a few dozen "likes" on my food postings that I decided I should make a blog with all my recipes! 

Here I will be showing exactly how I make what I make for dinner, breakfast, or lunch (although to be honest, I eat a lot of leftovers for lunches...). I'll let you know where I got the recipe, what changes I made (because I ALWAYS make changes), and any other interesting, helpful, or random fun experiences that occurred while making or consuming said dish. 

I hope you'll try these recipes and let me know how they turned out or what you changed in making them your own! I'd also love any of your ideas or experiences in cooking/baking :-)

I'm super excited to get started! Bon Appetite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment