I blog about...

Monday, February 11, 2013

Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism for your Temple

Hey Health-Nuts!

 I haven't updated you on my workout schedule and how that's all going because I've actually been really sick. I started off strong with my Zumba video (which some of you guys tried!), and then with the 60-minuet strength training DVD Slim and Lean, but then was kind of knocked out for a few days with an awful cold.

I am still recovering my voice, and my students tell me I sound like an old smoker, but hey!- I got through today's cardio workout without hacking all over, so I think I'm in pretty good shape.

I mentioned before that I have been off and on with Jillian Michaels; well, today I'm on. 
Check out her video:


I can safely say that I am drenched with sweat and feel pretty good after completing this. She also does some ab workouts, so you'll get that tummy toned up too.

My plans for the night: make a nice dinner and start on Romans again. I just finished Acts all the way through for the first time (can you believe it? I had never read it straight through!) I tweeted about this last week, but I totally think Acts would make a fantastic movie. Seriously; someone has to do it. I only wish there was a really good woman's role so I could play it.... Lydia maybe? Oh well :-)

Romans is a BEAST of a letter by the way! So it's a good one to start after a BEAST of a workout.

Your body is Christ's Temple, so treat it like the beautiful creation it is! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment