I blog about...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Workout Update!

I know this is my second post today, but I wanted to update you all on my new workout routine.

Some of you read my past blog posts about my short workout attention span, and my new fitness plan. If you didn't, you can still probably use what I'm posting, but you might want to go catch up with your reading...

Anyways, today I started it! I woke up at 5:30am, changed into gym clothes, jogged over to my computer, hit the play button on youtube, and proceeded to sweat bullets while dancing.


This was the Zumba class I took this morning.

It was pretty good! It can really challenge those of you who are pro-dancers or are used to doing hip-hop or latin dancing for your exercise. But it's not too difficult that a beginner can't follow along pretty easily. I think it helps that he goes over the steps very specifically so you don't get lost. However, since I've taken my fair share of Zumba classes before, I already knew most of the Zumba moves, so reviewing them was a little unnecessary, and it only lowered my heart rate. I tired to skip over the instruction, but it was a bit annoying. That was the only down side! Otherwise, it was a pretty good workout!

Oh, by the way, you will need a little space for this one, so make sure you have a big living room to jump around in! 

Also, their British accents a kind of adorable :-)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment